Monday, May 16, 2011

Le Glow

Eating clean foods, exercising, and simply having a healthy lifestyle are major contributors to making your skin glow. But with a little help from some amazing lotions, potions and cosmetics, you can magnify the effects.

Ah yes, washing your face, another simple yet easily overlooked healthy habit. Soap and water only don't cut it, you need to create a ritual you can stick to doing twice a day.

I tend to rotate products and try new things here and there, but I always end up coming back to my loyal favorites:




Best- Cleanser- Ever! I use the Advanced formula, but there are different options depending on your skin type. I use it at in the evening, it removes all types of makeup in a flash, smells great, and leaves your skin with a dewy sexy look. And best of all, it lasts forever (worth the investment).






Second-Best-Cleanser-Ever! I've been using this on and off since I was 13. It's so gentle and creamy, I use it in the morning, since there isn't much to remove from your face if you've washed it before bed (a MUST).






Toner is not mandatory, but if you do splash a bit of it on your face with your hands, and gently pat it in after cleansing it soothes your skin, and whatever you apply afterward will absorb better.







Using sunscreen DOES make a HUGE difference. After using this daily it for about a year now, my skin tone has evened out, and old dark spots have minimized. This is another great Ling product. I mix a small blob of this with my moisturizer...







The wholy grail of moisturizers. Simple and straight forward, it absorbs quickly and it leaves a dewy finish without any greasy feel. Mix a small blob with sun screen (SPF in the morning only, alone at night) and massage it in while the toner is still damp, until the cream it's completely absorbed, for the full dewy effect. Massage ladies, massage!

Cheers!
Paola

p.s All beauty products, vitamins and supplements, food brands, doctors, workouts, etc... I mention in the blog are my preference and posted by choice. I've tried and tested many things and only talk about things I use and love.

No comments: